13 July 2006

Professor Radhakhrishnan and the doghouse

1) I've known the professor for some years, and highly respect him.

2) Some earlier problems he had relate tangentially but I think importantly, to Hal Duncan's Cultural Appropriation essay (a posting which could, with the comments that followed, threaten the internet as we know it, giving online thought and discussion a good name).

3) This doghouse seems to be in mass production in some corner of hell, to be dropped like bibles to disaster victims, into institutions around the world. I've certainly seen it here, and I imagine you have, too. You might like to help the professor get out of it. He's very cramped because he's a feisty thing, as the good ones always are, and he bloody won't lie down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Anna,

My apologies. I should have acknowledged your blog post long ago. The Petition has been doing well.

I thought I would post my comments after I had occasion to go through your blogs. I have gone through them; and I have to go through them again, and probably again and again. You have so many issues presented very elegantly.

I am new to blogging. I started blogging only a couple of weeks ago. My blogs are on social issues. Will they be of interest to you? I am giving one link on a blog on Abolishing Death Penalty.

From this if you click the link View my complete profile on the right side in the web page you can access the other blogs.


http://socrates-prk49blogspotcom.blogspot.com/

You may copy and paste the link to your browser.
Cheers
S.